RA Tas is looking for a qualified provisional, general or clinical Psychologist who has the ability to provide short-term psychological interventions to individuals with mild to moderate mental health issues. You will use a range of therapeutic techniques to support people referred to our service, primarily by General Practitioners.
Do you fit the bill?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have experience / an ability to work with a wide range of clients?
- Are you willing to positively contribute to our Mental Health Services Team?
- Are you open to regular supervision and reflective practice?
- Do you have a degree in Social Work or Psychology or equivalent qualifications that are recognised to deliver mental health counselling in accordance with STPI requirements?
- Family Dispute Resolution training
- Salary Package Benefits (up to $15,899 p.a. tax-free)
- Additional Leave.
- Private Health Insurance discount.
- Ongoing support and training to progress your career.
- Employee Assistance Service
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Please refer to the attached position description for the selection criteria. To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, read the Position Description and contact Tammy Kendray, Senior Practitioner, on 1300 364 277 or email@example.com.
Address for submitting applications
To apply, please provide your resume, a cover letter and information on your experience in relation to the selection criteria for the role. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include position title in the e-mail subject and mark your application ‘Private and Confidential’).