Information on your privacy, your rights and your safety
Overview of our Commitment
Relationships Australia Tasmania (RA Tas) is committed to providing relationship support services in a professional, relaxed and confidential environment and to ensuring all people who use our services have adequate information about their rights and responsibilities.
Consistent with the RA Tas Code of Ethics, staff are to act in accordance with the following Code of Conduct. To view please click the links below.
Safeguarding Children and Young People Program
Relationships Australia Tasmania achieved Accreditation against the Safeguarding Children Standards and commits itself as an organisation to the protection of children.
- Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy
- Children and Young People Risk Management and Abuse Reporting Policy
- Safeguarding Statement children
- Safeguarding statement young people
- Guidelines for parents and carers
- Information for parents about safeguarding children and young people
- Code of Conduct
- Practice and behaviour guidelines
Download our Client Charter here