RA Tas is looking for enthusiastic Team Leaders to join our team and help us to enhance the lives of communities, families, and individuals by supporting positive and respectful relationships. The primary purpose of this position is to support the Manager in all operational functions and requirements of their nominated division/area. Team Leaders will work closely with their manager to monitor staff performance, provide recommendations, and assist with improvement strategies and their implementation. The Manager, Team Leader and Senior Practitioner will work together to provide leadership on organisational priorities.
The successful applicants will have the following attributes
- Demonstrated experience in providing leadership, direction and support to diverse teams and the ability to develop a positive team culture.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and engage with clients and staff from diverse backgrounds, with capacity to de-escalate situations and manage complex issues.
- Highly developed communication skills with demonstrated experience in a range of written communication, including funder reports, program reports, briefing papers and project proposals.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the proven ability to develop and implement a range of projects across diverse teams.
- Proven ability to analyse systems to provide relevant client and practitioner data and monitor service delivery targets.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options, exceptional professional development opportunities, and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Please refer to the attached Position Description for the selection criteria. To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume.
If you would like to find out more about these unique opportunities, read the Position Description or contact the following team members
- Early Intervention Services positions (1 South & 1 North) – Le-ella Doyle, Director – Early Intervention Services / 0468 930 352 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post Separation Services positions (1 South & 1 North) – Mel Harback, Director Family Law Services / 0437 881 640 or via email email@example.com