Providing support to people who want to engage with the National Redress Scheme.
Who is this service for?
This service is for people who have experienced institutional child sexual abuse.
How is this service delivered?
The Redress Support Service is offered face to face, with telephone and outreach options also available.
Relationships Australia Tasmania and the Sexual Assault Support Service both deliver redress support in Tasmania and work together to support people engaging in the Scheme.
What services are offered?
We offer the following services:
- Information about the National Redress Scheme;
- Guidance and support;
- Warm referrals to other services as appropriate;
- Assistance to complete an application;
- Assistance to interact with the Scheme;
- Counselling and social work support whilst you interact with the Scheme;
- Support related to Direct Personal Responses;
- Support to assist with access to counselling and psychological care.
Our services are offered in Hobart, Launceston and Devonport.
There are no fees associated with this service.
- Support and assistance to complete a Redress application
- Access to trauma-informed counselling if desired
- Information about the National Redress Scheme
- Warm referrals to other services as appropriate
We are a Child Safe organisation
At Relationships Australia Tasmania (RA Tas) we consider the health, safety and wellbeing of all children and young people to be our highest priority. We strive to ensure the safety and wellbeing of children and young people. In particular, through our Safeguarding Children and Young People Policy.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Subscribe to the Adult Specialist Support Services – YourNEWSLETTER