RA Tas is looking for an experienced Counsellor to join our team and help us to enhance the lives of communities, families and individuals by supporting positive and respectful relationships. The role will be responsible for the provision of counselling to individuals, couples and families across a range of programs and in response to any type of relationship or life difficulty.
Successful applicant will have the following attributes
- A tertiary qualification relevant to delivering therapeutic counselling
- Demonstrated experience in providing a broad range of counselling services including experience working therapeutically with couples, families and children
- The ability to communicate and engage with clients therapeutically
- The capability to assist clients with a broad range of intellectual abilities, motivational levels, and health profiles from a range of socio-economic backgrounds
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of counselling theory and practice, couple and family dynamics and the psychological development of relationships
- Current driver’s license
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Please refer to the attached position description for the selection criteria. To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, read the Position Description or contact Darisha Mcknight on 1300 364 277 or via email email@example.com
Address for submitting applications