RA Tas is currently seeking a qualified, dedicated and experienced Coordinator within our Suicide Prevention team to deliver a range of initiatives to advance the Tasmania Suicide Prevention Strategy, including developing and implementing Community Action Plans in Local Government Areas across the state, and supporting the Tasmania Suicide Prevention Community Network.
Do you fit the bill?
- Do you have a passion to promote suicide prevention community action planning to Tasmanian Local Government Areas and other external stakeholders?
- Do you have high level organisational and project management skills?
- Do you have well developed interpersonal and written communication skills?
- Salary Package Benefits (up to $18,549 p.a. tax-free)
- Additional Leave.
- Private Health Insurance discount.
- Ongoing support and training to progress your career.
- Employee Assistance Service
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, read the Position Description and contact Mel Lawrence, Manager – Community Development & Client Services on 1300 364 277 or melL@reltas.com.au .
To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications MUST include a completed application form and a copy of your current resume.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.