At RA Tas our purpose is to help people and communities thrive.
Our culture is the foundation upon which everything else is built. That’s why we invest in building an environment where our people feel supported and motivated to help make our vision a reality. We believe that a collective effort that draws upon the diverse strengths of all staff create the best results.
The diverse background and perspectives of our staff, the people we support, and our inclusive and collaborative culture are the keys to our success.
RA Tas is looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader to join our team and help us to enhance the lives of communities, families, and individuals by supporting positive and respectful relationships. The primary purpose of this position is to support the Manager in all operational functions and requirements of their nominated division/area. The Team Leader will work closely with their manager to monitor staff performance, provide recommendations, and assist with improvement strategies and their implementation. The Manager, Team Leader and Senior Practitioner will work together to provide leadership on organisational priorities.
The successful applicants will have the following attributes
- Demonstrated experience in providing leadership, direction and support to diverse teams and the ability to develop a positive team culture.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and engage with clients and staff from diverse backgrounds, with capacity to de-escalate situations and manage complex issues.
- Highly developed communication skills with demonstrated experience in a range of written communication, including funder reports, program reports, briefing papers and project proposals.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the proven ability to develop and implement a range of projects across diverse teams.
- Proven ability to analyse systems to provide relevant client and practitioner data and monitor service delivery targets.
- Total salary package starting from $103,607 (Inc Super/*Pro-rata)
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Industry best practice Supervision to support you in your professional journey
- Salary packing options (up to $15,900 TAX FREE each FB year)
- Interstate relocation assistance opportunities
- Additional PAID leave days (up to 5 per year *pro-rata)
- Employee Assistance Services
What you need to do now:
If this sounds like you, read the Position Description (including selection criteria) or contact Penny Minehan – Manager, Clinical and Services Development at email@example.com or on 1300 364 277.
To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume. Please refer to the position description for the selection criteria.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.