Relationships Australia is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Project Officer within the SPEAK UP! Stay ChatTY team.
SPEAK UP! Stay ChatTY works to promote positive mental health and prevent suicide by reducing stigma and encouraging people to seek help. In partnership with Relationships Australia Tasmania, Stay ChatTY delivers educational programs and community engagement activities in schools, sporting clubs and workplaces across Tasmania. Initiatives deliver key messages on where to find help and support, listening to those who need it, and how we can all help each other out in tough times.
The Project Officer will support the delivery of Stay ChatTY programs, in particular the Stay ChatTY Schools Program, and will support Stay ChatTY in the delivery of its messages and achievement of its goals.
Do you fit the bill?
- Are you passionate about promoting mental health in your community?
- Do you have knowledge of mental health and suicide in Tasmania?
- Do you have well-developed project management, communication and organisational skills?
- Are you confident presenting to different groups of people?
- Do you like to work in a team?
- Salary Package Benefits (up to $15,899 p.a. tax-free)
- Additional Leave.
- Private Health Insurance discount.
- Ongoing support and training to progress your career.
- Employee Assistance Service
What you need to do now:
If this role sounds like one you are eager to pursue, please review the position description and contact Natasha Cloak, Senior Project Officer (Inc. Community Engagement) – SPEAK UP! Stay ChatTY on 1300 364 277 for a conversation about the opportunity.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
APPLICATIONS VIA SEEK WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume. Please refer to the position description for the selection criteria.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Applications close 5:00pm Sunday 7 November 2021.