Relationships Australia is seeking a qualified, enthusiastic and experienced Community and Digital Engagement Officer within the SPEAK UP! Stay ChatTY team.
SPEAK UP! Stay ChatTY works to promote positive mental health and prevent suicide by reducing stigma and encouraging people to seek help. In partnership with Relationships Australia Tasmania, Stay ChatTY delivers educational programs and community engagement activities in schools, sporting clubs and workplaces across Tasmania. Initiatives deliver key messages on where to find help and support, listening to those who need it, and how we can all help each other out in tough times.
The Community and Digital Engagement Officer will support the delivery of Stay ChatTY programs and initiatives and will support Stay ChatTY in the delivery of its messages and achievement of its goals.
Do you fit the bill?
- Are you passionate about promoting mental health in your community?
- Do you have knowledge of mental health and suicide in Tasmania?
- Do you have well-developed project management, communication and organisational skills?
- Do you have experience in communications, social media and web content?
- Do you like to work in a team?
- Salary Package Benefits (up to $15,899 p.a. tax-free)
- Additional Leave.
- Private Health Insurance discount.
- Ongoing support and training to progress your career.
- Employee Assistance Service
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, read the Position Description and contact Natasha Cloak, on 1300 364 277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Please refer to the attached Position Description for the selection criteria. To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume.