At RA Tas our purpose is to help people and communities thrive.
Our culture is the foundation upon which everything else is built. That’s why we invest in building an environment where our people feel supported and motivated to help make our vision a reality. We believe that a collective effort that draws upon the diverse strengths of all staff create the best results.
The diverse background and perspectives of our staff, the people we support, and our inclusive and collaborative culture are the keys to our success.
RA Tas is looking for a tertiary qualified, dedicated and experienced Senior Practitioner within the Early Intervention Services. This role will provide clinical leadership, counselling and case management support in the Counselling and Support for those affected by the Disability Royal Commission program with an emphasis on services to clients with a disability who have experienced complex trauma and will lead and contribute to high standards of professional practice within the team in the form of supervision.
Do you fit the bill?
- Do you have experience working with people with a disability, their families and carers and others affected by the Disability Royal Commission?
- Are you a team player with an open mindset and willingness to serve?
- Do you have experience in providing therapeutic interventions?
- Are you passionate about upholding the best interests of clients?
- Total salary package starting from $103,000 + (Inc Super *pro-rata)
- Uncapped Ongoing Professional Development
- Industry best practice Supervision to support you in your professional journey
- Salary packing options (up to $15,900 TAX FREE each FB year)
- Interstate relocation assistance opportunities
- Additional PAID leave days (up to 5 per year *pro-rata)
- Uncapped external Employee Assistance Services
What you need to do now:
If this role sounds like one you are eager to pursue, please review the position description.
If you have any questions, please contact Amelia Hastings – Manager, Support and Case Management (South) at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 364 277 for a confidential conversation about the opportunity.
To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume. Please refer to the position description for the selection criteria.
Applications close 5:00 PM Sunday 21 November 2021.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.