- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Position Location:
- New Town – 20 Clare Street
- Closing Date:
Relationships Australia Tasmania is looking for a tertiary qualified, experienced Senior Practitioner within the Family Law Services sector to provide alternatives to formal legal processes and to assist families who are separated, separating, or in dispute, to improve their relationships and make arrangements in the best interests of their children.
In this role you’ll experience a balance of client and non-client time, with half your week spent in direct clinical work, and the other half in the admin and development tasks.
You’ll receive regular individual supervision and professional development. You’ll work in a collegial environment with a supported approach to risk and debriefing.
Do you fit the bill?
- Are you a team player with an open mindset and willingness to serve?
- Do you have in-depth understanding of the impact of family separation and breakdown on children?
- Do you strive to help families with complex needs?
- Do you have knowledge of child development, mandatory reporting and working with family violence?
- Salary Package Benefits (up to $15,899 p.a. tax-free)
- Additional Leave.
- Private Health Insurance discount.
- Ongoing support and training to progress your career.
- Employee Assistance Service
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture of enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Please refer to the attached position description for the selection criteria. To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Michelle Ewington at MichelleE@reltas.com.au or on 1300 364 277 .
Address for submitting applications
Applications should be addressed to the HR team via email to email@example.com (Please include position title in the e-mail subject and mark your application ‘Private and Confidential’).