RA Tas is seeking a qualified, enthusiastic and experienced Research and Business Development Project Officer within the Organisational Development team.
The Research and Business Development Project Officer will work within the Organisational Development team to support RA Tas with program evaluation, grants and tenders, the Employee Assistance Program, and other projects and tasks as required
Do you fit the bill?
- Do you have community-sector research and/or program evaluation experience?
- Do you have well-developed project management, communication and organisational skills?
- Do have an understanding of mental health promotion, suicide prevention, family/relationship issues and/or other concepts related to community wellbeing?
- Do you like to work both independently and in a team?
Salary range: $63,582.55 – $72,545.85
- Salary Package Benefits (up to $15,899 p.a. tax-free)
- Additional Leave.
- Private Health Insurance discount.
- Ongoing support and training to progress your career.
- Employee Assistance Service
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Please refer to the attached position description for the selection criteria. To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Julia Gandy – Manager Quality and Innovation at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 364 277
Address for submitting applications
Applications should be addressed to the HR team via email to email@example.com (Please include position title in the e-mail subject and mark your application ‘Private and Confidential’).