As a result, if internal career progression, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Quality and Data Officer based within the Organisational Development team at Montpelier Retreat.
The Quality and Data Officer will work within the Organisational Development team and across the Management Team to effectively ensure the quality and compliance of RA Tas policies, procedures, guidelines and documents. This position will play a pivotal role in the maintenance of the Policy framework of the organisation and coordinating all external and internal compliance obligations.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience in understanding policy frameworks, scoping and implementing quality management system infrastructure, maintaining quality assurance systems, and conducting internal audits to ensure compliance
- Data collection and analysis skills
- Experience involving representation on working groups and reporting to same
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to details and ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively to meet strict deadlines
- Salary Package Benefits (up to $15,899 p.a. tax-free)
- Additional Leave.
- Private Health Insurance discount.
- Ongoing support and training to progress your career.
- Employee Assistance Service
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, read the Position Description or contact Penny Minehan, Manger – Quality and Innovation on 1300 364 277 or via email email@example.com.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Please note your application should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a copy of your current resume and cover letter.