At RA Tas our purpose is to help people and communities thrive.
Our culture is the foundation upon which everything else is built. That’s why we invest in building an environment where our people feel supported and motivated to help make our vision a reality. We believe that a collective effort that draws upon the diverse strengths of all staff create the best results.
The diverse background and perspectives of our staff, the people we support, and our inclusive and collaborative culture are the keys to our success.
RA Tas is seeking a qualified, enthusiastic and experienced Research and Business Development Officer to work within the Organisational Development team to support RA Tas with program evaluation, grants and tenders and other projects and tasks as required.
Do you fit the bill?
- Do you have community-sector research and/or program evaluation experience?
- Do you have well-developed project management, communication and organisational skills?
- Do have an understanding of mental health promotion, suicide prevention, family/relationship issues and/or other concepts related to community wellbeing?
- Do you like to work both independently and in a team?
- Total salary package starting from $80,198 + (Inc Super *pro-rata)
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Industry best practice Supervision to support you in your professional journey
- Salary packing options (up to $15,900 TAX FREE each FB year)
- Additional PAID leave days (up to 5 per year *pro-rata)
- Employee Assistance Service
What you need to do now:
To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume. Please refer to the position description for the selection criteria.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.