RA Tas is currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic HR Generalist / Advisor to join our close-knit Corporate Services Team.
The HR Generalist / Advisor will work in conjunction with the HR Manager to ensure HR operations and services not only meet but exceed the expectations of the organisation and its people.
Our ideal candidate is one that is seeking to progress their HR career to the next phase in a supportive and encouraging environment. The role is hands on and would be best suited to candidates that are not only seeking a long-term career in a reputable and much respected organisation, but who also enjoy working autonomously in a small team environment and prepared to undertake or participate in complex and strategic initiatives.
Salary range will be determined based on the knowledge, skills and experience the successful candidates can effectively demonstrate.
If you like what you have read so far and you are eager to utilise your skills and experience in an environment that genuinely values people, then RA Tas may be the ideal workplace for you.
To be considered you will require?
- A tertiary level qualification in Human Resources or related field and/or an equivalent combination of relevant experience, education and training
- Experience in an industrial relations or human resources generalist role or relevant HR specialisation at an organisational level
- High-level communication skills including the ability to negotiate and assist with resolving workplace disputes in a timely and effective manner
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Work Health & Safety systems, safety practices, workers compensation, and injury management.
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of HR Management Systems (HRMS) (experience with the ELMO HRMS would be highly regarded)
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience working in the not-for-profit sector
- Qualifications in Work Health and Safety
- Current drivers licence
- Professional Development opportunities
- Salary Package Benefits
- Additional Leave
- Employee Assistance Service
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Please refer to the attached position description for the selection criteria. To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume.