Relationships Australia Tasmania (RA Tas) welcomes feedback about the service you have received from us. We use information that you provide to improve our services. RA Tas is committed to:
- Promoting the well-being of individuals and to equitable and mutually satisfying relationships at all levels.
- Providing services which are ethical, professional and of the highest quality.
- Maintaining and promoting its favourable reputation in the community.
The following procedures are in place to encourage feedback about our services and to ensure that the information you provide is used in a meaningful way:
- Any feedback or evaluation you provide will be kept strictly confidential and will not impact on you accessing our services in future.
- Feedback forms are located on the RA Tas website and in the waiting area. The forms in the waiting area can be filled out and handed directly to reception staff or mailed to the organisation at any time.
- If you have provided consent we may contact you by telephone for the purpose of evaluation.
We take complaints seriously and RA Tas commits to responding in a prompt, thorough, considered and effective way to any complaints received. The following points outline how you can make a complaint and the commitment of RA Tas to dealing with complaints:
- If you are comfortable, you can provide your practitioner with information about your complaint in the first instance. If the complaint relates to your practitioner, you can talk to the practitioner’s supervisor or manager about your concerns.
- You can provide your complaint in writing, however, if this is not possible then a staff member can assist you in providing your complaint. Interpreters can also be made available, if required.
- Complaint forms are located in the client waiting area and can be filled out and handed directly to reception staff or mailed to the organisation at any time.
- Complaints can also be made via a complaint form (select Make a Complaint link below). All information entered is kept confidential.
- Your privacy and confidentiality will be maintained to the maximum extent possible when a complaint has been made.
- You will be treated fairly and services will not be withheld if you make a complaint.
- A manager or other senior RA Tas staff member will be responsible for investigating the complaint.
- RA Tas will respond to your complaint outlining the action we have taken to address the complaint within two weeks of the organisation receiving it. If this is not possible, we will contact you to provide an update on the progress of your complaint.
For more information, please ask for a copy of our Client Complaints Policy and Procedures.