Do you have a degree in social services or law?
RA Tas is building our team of Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners and for the successful applicant this will include workplace training and supports to achieve the FDRP qualification and associated registration with the Attorney General office.
This role provides family dispute resolution services to separated couples to negotiate parenting and/or property arrangements as well as assisting families to focus on the best interests of children and young people throughout any ongoing family conflict.
Successful applicant will have the following attributes
- A tertiary qualification and relevant experience in the areas of social services or law. (Further qualification in Family Dispute Resolution will be provided to the successful candidate)
- Experience working with families with complex needs
- An understanding of the impacts of family separation on children
- Highly developed negotiation and communication skills
Experienced, qualified FDRPs are also encouraged to apply.
- Family Dispute Resolution training
- Salary Package Benefits (up to $15,899 p.a. tax-free)
- Up to an additional 5 days Leave.
- Private Health Insurance discount.
- Ongoing support and training to progress your career.
- Employee Assistance Service
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, read the position description and contact Mel Harback, on 1300 364 277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Please refer to the attached position description for the selection criteria. To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume.