At RA Tas our purpose is to help people and communities thrive.
Our culture is the foundation upon which everything else is built. That’s why we invest in building an environment where our people feel supported and motivated to help make our vision a reality. We believe that a collective effort that draws upon the diverse strengths of all staff create the best results.
The diverse background and perspectives of our staff, the people we support, and our inclusive and collaborative culture are the keys to our success.
RA Tas is looking for experienced Counsellor / Case Managers to join our team and help us to enhance the lives of communities, families, and individuals by supporting positive and respectful relationships.
Successful applicant will have the following attributes
- Degree in Social Work, Psychology or equivalent tertiary qualifications that are recognised to deliver therapeutic counselling services in accordance with agency requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in providing a broad range of trauma-informed counselling and case management services to those who may be impacted by a range of additional vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of counselling theory and practice, including trauma-informed practice.
- Ability to communicate and engage with clients therapeutically and to assist clients with a broad range of intellectual abilities, motivational levels, and health profiles, and from a range of socio-economic backgrounds.
- Ability to maintain professional independence whilst also participating in a small multi-disciplinary team.
- Capacity to reflect on own practice, with supervisor, peers, and self.
- Ability to work within and positively advance the mission and values of Relationships Australia Tasmania
- Total salary package starting from $90,000 + (Inc Super)
- Uncapped Ongoing Professional Development
- Industry best practice Supervision to support you in your professional journey
- Salary packing options (up to $15,900 TAX FREE each FB year)
- Interstate relocation assistance opportunities
- Additional PAID leave days (up to 5 per year *pro-rata)
- Uncapped external Employee Assistance Services
What you need to do now:
If this role sounds like one you are eager to pursue, please review the position description.
If you have any questions, please contact Amelia Hastings – Manager, Support and Case Management (South) at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 364 277 for a confidential conversation about the opportunity.
To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume. Please refer to the position description for the selection criteria.
Applications close 5:00 PM Sunday 21 November 2021.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.