RA Tas is looking for experienced Counsellor / Case Managers to join our team and help us to enhance the lives of communities, families, and individuals by supporting positive and respectful relationships. The roles will be responsible for the provision of counselling to individuals, couples and families across a range of programs and in response to any type of relationship or life difficulty.
Successful applicants will have the following attributes
- Degree in Social Work, Psychology or equivalent tertiary qualifications that are recognised to deliver therapeutic counselling services in accordance with agency requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in providing a broad range of trauma-informed counselling and case management services to those who may be impacted by a range of additional vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge and understanding of counselling theory and practice, including trauma-informed practice.
- Ability to communicate and engage with clients therapeutically and to assist clients with a broad range of intellectual abilities, motivational levels, and health profiles, and from a range of socio-economic backgrounds.
- Ability to maintain professional independence whilst also participating in a small multi-disciplinary team.
- Capacity to reflect on own practice, with supervisor, peers, and self.
- Ability to work within and positively advance the mission and values of Relationships Australia Tasmania
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Please refer to the attached position description for the selection criteria. To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume.