RA Tas is looking for experienced Counsellors/ Case Managers to join our team across a range of programs and help us to enhance the lives of communities, families, and individuals by supporting positive and respectful relationships. These roles are responsible for the provision of counselling to individuals, couples, and families across different programs and in response to any type of relationship or life difficulty.
We are currently accepting application for either part-time or fulltime positions with the opportunity to work for one, or more of the following programs depending on your interest and experience.
Find and Connect, Supporting Children After Separation, Disability Royal Commission, Counselling, Gamblers Help, Redress, and Family Advocacy and Support Services. Click here to find more information about our Programs.
To be considered you will require
- A degree in Counselling, Social Work, Psychology or equivalent tertiary qualifications that are recognised to deliver therapeutic counselling services in accordance with agency requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in providing a broad range of trauma-informed counselling and case management services to those who may be impacted by a range of additional vulnerabilities.
- The capacity to reflect on own practice, with supervisor, peers, and self.
- Salary Packaging Benefits (up to $18,549p.a. tax-free)
- Additional Paid Leave.
- Private Health Insurance discount.
- Ongoing support and training to progress your career.
- Employee Assistance Service
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, read the Position Description and contact Le-ella Doyle – Director Early Intervention Services, on 1300 364 277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a copy of your current resume and cover letter.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.