RA Tas is looking for experienced Counsellors to join our team across a range of adult specialist services and help us to enhance the lives of communities, families, and individuals by supporting positive and respectful relationships. These roles are responsible for the provision of counselling to individuals, couples, and families across different programs and in response to any type of relationship or life difficulty.
We are offering part-time or fulltime positions, and you will have the opportunity to work for one or more of the following programs depending on your interest and experience;
Counselling and Support for Those Affected By the Disability Royal Commission, Find and Connect, Forced Adoption Support Service and Redress Support Service. Click here to find more information about our Programs.
To fit the bill you will have:
- A degree in Counselling, Social Work, Psychology or equivalent tertiary qualifications that are recognised to deliver therapeutic counselling services in accordance with agency requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in providing a broad range of trauma-informed counselling and case management services to those who may be impacted by a range of additional vulnerabilities.
- The capacity to reflect on own practice, with supervisor, peers, and self.
- Total salary package starting from $90,000 + (Inc Super *pro-rata)
- Uncapped Ongoing Professional Development
- Industry best practice Supervision to support you in your professional journey
- Salary packing options (up to $15,900 TAX FREE each FB year)
- Interstate relocation assistance opportunities
- Additional PAID leave days (up to 5 per year *pro-rata)
- Uncapped external Employee Assistance Services
What you need to do now:
If this role sounds like one you are eager to pursue, please review the position description.
If you have any questions, please contact Amelia Hastings – Manager, Support and Case Management (South) at email@example.com or on 1300 364 277 for a confidential conversation about the opportunity.
To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume. Please refer to the position description for the selection criteria.
Applications close 5:00 PM Sunday 21 November 2021.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.