RA Tas is currently seeking a qualified, dedicated and experienced Coordinator for the North West Suicide Prevention Trial Site. This position aims to assist community groups to deliver a range of initiatives to advance the Trial Site Action Plan in consultation with a range of stakeholders, service providers and community groups.
Do you fit the bill?
- Do you have a passion to promote suicide prevention, working with community and other external stakeholders?
- Do you have high level organisational and project management skills?
- Do you have well developed interpersonal and written communication skills?
- Salary Package Benefits (up to $15,900 p.a. tax-free)
- Additional Leave.
- Private Health Insurance discount.
- Ongoing support and training to progress your career.
- Employee Assistance Service
What you need to do now:
If this role sounds like one you are eager to pursue, please review the position description and contact Simon Reeve, Manager – Family & Community Services – North / North West on 1300 364 277 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation about the opportunity.
To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.