- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Position Location:
- New Town – 20 Clare Street
- Closing Date:
RA Tas is looking for a qualified provisional, general or clinical Psychologist who has the ability to provide short-term psychological interventions to individuals with mild to moderate mental health issues. You will use a range of therapeutic techniques to support people referred to our service, primarily by General Practitioners.
Do you fit the bill?
- Do you have excellent communication skills?
- Do you have experience / an ability to work with a wide range of clients?
- Are you willing to positively contribute to our Mental Health Services Team?
- Are you open to regular supervision and reflective practice?
- Salary Package Benefits (up to $15,899 p.a. tax-free)
- Additional Leave.
- Private Health Insurance discount.
- Ongoing support and training to progress your career.
- Employee Assistance Service
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.
Please refer to the attached position description for the selection criteria. To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, read the Position Description and contact Amelia Hastings, Manager Support and Case Management, on 1300 364 277 or AmeliaH@reltas.com.au.
Address for submitting applications