At RA Tas our purpose is to help people and communities thrive.
Our culture is the foundation upon which everything else is built. That’s why we invest in building an environment where our people feel supported and motivated to help make our vision a reality. We believe that a collective effort that draws upon the diverse strengths of all staff create the best results.
The diverse background and perspectives of our staff, the people we support, and our inclusive and collaborative culture are the keys to our success.
Our Hobart Children’s Contact Centre is undergoing a period of rapid growth with a view to extending service hours for clients. As a result we are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified people who are interested in casual work to help provide support to the families who use the Children’s Contact Service (CCS) and to assist the CCS Supervisor in service delivery.
Successful applicants will have the following attributes
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to work as part of a team and remain impartial
- Ability to remain impartial when working with clients
- An understanding of child development and of children’s parenting needs
- Awareness of legislative requirements of mandatory reporting and knowledge of services available to children and their families
- Ability to work within and positively advance the mission and values of Relationships Australia Tasmania
- Availability to be able to work Monday to Friday for shifts between 8:30am and 6:00pm (3 hour minimum)
- On the job training
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Salary packing options (up to $15,900 TAX FREE each FB year)
- External Employee Assistance Services
What you need to do now:
If this role sounds like one you are eager to pursue, please review the position description and contact Annette Allanson – Coordinator CCS South on firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the role.
To be considered for this role, please note your application should be forwarded to email@example.com. Applications MUST include a completed application form, a brief statement against each of the selection criteria, and a copy of your current resume. Please refer to the position description for the selection criteria.
RA Tas is a recognised Employer of Choice. We are an equal opportunity employer that has a culture enabling staff to achieve a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working arrangements, attractive salary packaging options and a supportive team environment in which to work.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to appointment.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians are encouraged to apply.